Engaging in therapy can sometimes feel like a huge financial and emotional commitment. While one-on-one counselling might be most appropriate in many circumstances, courses and workshops can be a great way to develop self-awareness, build resilience and foster well-being. If you are interested in working on yourself outside of therapy, please check out my courses and workshops below.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (over 4 sessions)
- Introduction to Transactional Analysis (Day school or over 4 sessions)
- Introduction to Writing for Wellbeing (workshop)
- Writing for Personal Development (workshop or individual online course)
- Introduction to Reflective Practice for Practitioners (please see CPD page)
Cost is dependent on group size and location. As a rough guide, a four-week courses cost around £60 per person (run in small groups); this fee is often less for established groups.
If you are an individual interested in attending one of these courses or are a member of an established group and would like me to provide a course, please get in touch to register your interest. Alternatively, if you are interested in an online version of any of the above please also get in touch to discuss.